Day 1 – Nairobi
After your arrival in Nairobi, head to the hotel and spend your day at leisure. Have a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Nairobi – Masai Mara
At around 0830 hours, depart from Nairobi for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Have a sumptuous lunch at Narok and then enter Hemingways. Pass through the Serengeti plains late afternoon and then arrive at Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Set up a camp or check in at the lodge or camp. After an early evening game drive, return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 – Maasai Mara
Spend a full day (0800 – 1830 hours) viewing picturesque locales across the rich grasslands and rolling hills. Mara is renowned for its great herds of gazelles, lions, elephants, leopards and cheetahs. It has one of the richest wildlife in all of Africa. All meals and overnight stay at the campsite/lodge.
Day 4 – Maasai Mara – Nairobi
After an early game drive from 0630 – 0930 hours, return to the camp/lodge for late breakfast. Leave Maasai Mara, have a delicious lunch en route and arrive in Nairobi later in the afternoon.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing by private car
- Jungle Safari
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare